[aserl_coll_assess] Next week: "First, Do No Harm, " Crisis Management, Better Virtual Presentations
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 08:50:47 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Our 2021 webinars have begun!  We invite you to partake of our many innovative
and impactful sessions to help improve your skills and the services your
library offers -- see below for the schedule.  These links can also be found at
www.aserl.org/#webinars.  PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.

""First, Do No Harm." Tread Carefully Where Oral History, Trauma, and Current
Crises Intersect"
Jan 26, 2021 at 2pm ET
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4458752058543049228
264 people registered as of January 22

"(In)visible Forces: A Critical Management Studies Perspective on Managing
Staff during a Crisis"
Jan 27, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8916637291677586957
104 people registered as of January 22

"Simple Ideas to Spice Up Your Virtual Presentations and Workshops"
Jan 28, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2460572194652145165
302 people registered as of January 2

"(Not) Another Anti-Racist Reading Group: From Discussion to Action"
Feb 1, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2764838948404042766
492 people registered as of January 22

"Why I Left the Library Profession II?  -- DEI Perspective"
Feb 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4949327759795347984
268 people registered as of January 22

"Diversity Success Chronicles: An Afternoon With Kim Haas (PBS Host and
Producer)"
Feb 16, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/959527717017719821
95 people registered as of January 22

"Rethinking Collection Development in Research Libraries: The Impact of a
Successful Demand Driven Acquisitions Program"
Feb 18, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/912245418064523787
69 people registered as of January 22

NEW!  "ACE:  How They Are Engaging New Audiences and Diversifying the Field of
Editing"
Feb 19, 2021 at 2pm EsT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5074441188244614416

"Learning in Virtual & Augmented Reality: Intro to Technology, Design, and
Collaboration for High-Impact Educational Experiences"
Feb 24, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8110115826013720335
74  people registered as of January 22

"Exploring Black Digital History"
Mar 11, 2021 at 2pm EST
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2308797809302649613
49 people registered as of January 22

ASERL's webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.
https://link.gotowebinar.com/help-system-requirements-attendees ;

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library