[aserl_coll_assess] Our first webinars of 2021: Experiential Learning, Oral History & Current Crises, Why I Left the Profession #2
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 08:25:51 -0800 (PST)

ASERL Friends:

Welcome to 2021!  We hope everyone had a relaxing and healthy holiday break. We
are lining up another season of impactful and innovative webinars -- see the
first sessions below, with more in the pipeline.  PLEASE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
WITH OTHERS IN YOUR LIBRARY.

"Classes Are Online and So Are We! Adapting Experiential Learning to a Virtual
Environment"

Jan 21, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:   https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5602536622183316237

28 people registered as of January 8

""First, Do No Harm." Tread Carefully Where Oral History, Trauma, and Current
Crises Intersect"

Jan 26, 2021 at 2pm ET

REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4458752058543049228

116 people registered as of January 8

"(In)visible Forces: A Critical Management Studies Perspective on Managing
Staff during a Crisis"

Jan 27, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8916637291677586957

7 people registered as of January 8

"Simple Ideas to Spice Up Your Virtual Presentations and Workshops"

Jan 28, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2460572194652145165

36 people registered as of January 8

"Why I Left the Library Profession II?  -- DEI Perspective"

Feb 11, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4949327759795347984

"Diversity Success Chronicles: An Afternoon With Kim Haas (PBS Host and
Producer)"

Feb 16, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/959527717017719821

7 people registered as of January 8

"Rethinking Collection Development in Research Libraries: The Impact of a
Successful Demand Driven Acquisitions Program"

Feb 18, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/912245418064523787

9 people registered as of January 8

"Learning in Virtual & Augmented Reality: Intro to Technology, Design, and
Collaboration for High-Impact Educational Experiences"

Feb 24, 2021 at 2pm EST

REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8110115826013720335

3 people registered as of January 8

These links can also be found on our homepage,
www.aserl.org<http://www.aserl.org>.  ASERL's webinars are licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  As always, these sessions are available at no cost, and will be
recorded for later playback on our Archive page -- see
http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  All the best for
the new year.  To brighter days ahead...!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library