[aserl_coll_assess] Our last webinars of 2020: Partnering with Black students at Duke, Recently-Funded IMLS Projects, Ubiquity
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 13 Dec 2020 07:32:51 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

As we wind down the year, we have a few more webinars to offer before the
holiday break.  Thanks to Elaina Norlin's leadership, ASERL had a
record-breaking year in professional development in 2020:  More webinars, more
topics, more attendees than we could have imagined.  We are incredibly grateful
to everyone who has supported us and our work to offer high-quality, timely
professional development webinars during this time of need.  As we look into
2021 with optimism, we will continue to refine and develop new content to meet
our members' needs.  Here's what's on tap in the near future:

"Partnering with Black students to learn about their library and campus
experiences"
Dec 15, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7876791760801959184
188 people registered as of Dec 13

"Special Collections and Archives: Exploring Recently-Funded IMLS Projects"
Dec 16, 2020 2pm / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7520772095285481486
83 people registered as of Dec 13

"An Introduction to Ubiquity's new institutional repository platform, and
existing OA publishing support"
Dec 17, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6669375162007240717
24 people registered as of Dec 13

""First, Do No Harm." Tread Carefully Where Oral History, Trauma, and Current
Crises Intersect"
Jan 26, 2021 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4458752058543049228
10 people registered as of Dec 13

These links can also be found on our homepage, www.aserl.org.  ASERL's webinars
are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0
International License.  As always, these sessions are available at no cost, and
will be recorded for later playback on our Archive page -- see
http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope these prove to be interesting and useful.  Your constructive feedback
is always welcome!

Thank you for your continued support of ASERL programming.  All the best for
2021!  To brighter days ahead...!