Re: [aserl_coll_assess] Update on ASERL-AMD Offer
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 09:35:21 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

The attachment with the revised AMD product list that was attached to my
available here, if needed:
http://www.aserl.org/amd_titles_thru_2016__aserl_offer/.

ALSO:  We will host another huddle e-meeting on Friday, Dec 11 to review the
latest changes in the AMD offer and discuss your thoughts/reactions/possible
next steps.

ASERL-AMD Huddle #2

Friday December 11, 2020

2pm ET / 1pm Central Time

LOGIN:  https://emory.zoom.us/j/96586354545?pwd=eWM3ajJ6cE03VDh4cEljbjYxMmFqUT09

Meeting ID: 965 8635 4545
Passcode: 628835

Please join us as you are able / interested.  Thanks!