[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: ASERL Huddle re: Adam Matthew Group Purchase is TOMORROW
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2020 07:26:21 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we will meet tomorrow online to talk candidly about whether we
have the ability to meet the group-spend goal to attain the Adam Matthew
Digital content windfall.  Here's the login information if you or someone from
your library would like to join the call:

Huddle:  Viability of ASERL-Adam Matthew Digital Group Purchase

December 3, 2020

11am ET / 10am Central Time

LOGIN:
https://emory.zoom.us/j/91612936575?pwd=d3RPRmV2L0kzMFhCbnZlSVgwcCswUT09;

THE BASICS

  *   Group spend goal:  $2.9M by Dec 15, 2020
  *   Most recent group-spend (as of this morning):  $1.6M
  *   Average purchase amount needed by ASERL libs that have not yet purchased:
 $48K per library
See https://www.amdigital.co.uk/aserl for more information about the offer.

I'm happy to field questions before or during the call.  Thanks for your
consideration of this.