[aserl_coll_assess] Collection Assessment Interest Group Survey for Spring 2021
From: Helen Mcmanus (hmcmanusgmu.edu)
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 14:46:04 -0800 (PST)
Dear ASERL Collection Assessment Interest Group members,

I’m one of your co-chairs checking in with three quick updates:

  1.  We want to hear your priorities for Spring 2021 programming! Please
complete this short survey<https://forms.gle/wZYuQX3wndgFjZ1T9> (just 5
questions) to help us plan events that work for you.
  2.  In the coming weeks, we will schedule a membership meeting for January to
discuss ways of sharing our collection assessment tools and best practices.
  3.  Event reminder: Please join us for an informal post-Charleston-Conference
conversation this Friday at 2pm
Eastern<https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8522384306305134604>. We
encourage you to
register<https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/8522384306305134604>—the
Zoom meeting information is on the registration page.

Thank you again to everyone who came to the Practical Guide to COUNTER 5
webinar on Monday! If you missed it, the recording<https://vimeo.com/480354734>
and
slides<http://www.aserl.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/A-Practical-Guide-to-COUNTER-Release-5-Getsay.pdf>
 are already posted.