[aserl_coll_assess] Copyright Office Hours on Friday at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 16:13:08 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that we are hosting our monthly Copyright Office Hours this Friday,
Oct 31, starting at 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time.  To log in, please go to
https://bit.ly/34yPBEc at the appropriate time.  Please share with others in
ASERL as desired.

Those of you who were on the line last month know that we got "Zoom Bombed"
during the session.  It did not last long, but it was unpleasant - and very
much a violation of ASERL's Code of Conduct<http://www.aserl.org/conduct/>.  We
will have a monitor on the line and a finger ready to hit the "mute" button in
case the perpetrator returns.

Please let me know any questions.  Thanks much.