[aserl_coll_assess] ASERL 2020 Annual Report
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2020 08:09:12 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I am very pleased to share our 2020 Annual Report with you -- both attached and
available on our home page at www.aserl.org.  Highlights include our staff
expansion, rapid deployment of Professional Development programming during the
pandemic, the continued growth of our Shared Print programs, and our financial
snapshot.

This layout and design of this year's report was expertly done by Ryan Miller
of UNC Charlotte.  Our sincere thanks to Ryan and UNCC again this year for
sharing his talents with us.

On behalf of the ASERL Board of Directors, our  sincere thanks for your
continuing support.  Please let me know any questions.