[aserl_coll_assess] Seeking Your Online Instructional Materials + Ideas
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 07:44:21 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

As you may know, earlier this year ASERL formed a small Working Group to
develop ideas for how ASERL libraries can share online teaching materials to
reduce duplication of effort within our membership.  We seek to compile a
repository of shared video scripts, storyboards, sample videos, and other
online tools used to teach common topics (e.g., information literacy,
plagiarism, etc.)  The repository will use BePress to host content and
available for all to use.

We need help and ideas from you!

1)  Do you have materials of this type that you can share with ASERL members?
We ask that any contributions include a Creative Commons or similar license so
any viewers can know how the content can be re-purposed.  You can email any
content to me for posting.

2)  What would you like to see in the repository?  It could be material that
covers general topics, e.g., "narrowing a search", or more specialized topics,
such as fair use assessment? All ideas are welcome.

Please send your content/ideas/suggestions/questions via return email to me -
jburger [at] aserl.org<mailto:jburger [at] aserl.org>.

Thank you from the Working Group!

David Banush, Tulane Univ

Delores Carlito, UAB

Davis Hisle, East Carolina Univ