[aserl_coll_assess] TODAY! ASERL Copyright Office Hour #2 -- 3pm ET / 2pm Central Time
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2020 05:43:39 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Happy Friday!  A friendly reminder that we will offer our second Copyright
Office Hour, a service for ASERL members by ASERL members, this afternoon
starting at 3pm Eastern Time / 2pm Central Time.  The login link is below, and
on our homepage as well.

Copyright questions may be submitted anonymously ahead of time at
https://forms.gle/KEGJeHRM2D5cBRgB7  if desired.

ASERL Copyright Right Office Hour #2

Friday, September 25, 2020

3pm - 4pm ET