[aserl_coll_assess] SAVE THE DATES: ASERL Copyright Office Hours
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2020 12:58:46 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

As part of our Enhanced Collaboration Initiative, we will offer five free
online consultation sessions this Fall with copyright experts from within our
membership.  We will offer an online form to receive questions anonymously in
case anyone is concerned with self-identification - more info to come on that.
The schedule is as follows:
   * Friday, August 28 at 3pm ET
   * Friday, September 25 at 3pm ET
   * Friday, October 30 at 3pm ET
   * Friday, November 20 at 3pm ET
   * Friday, December 11 at 3pm ET

We see this as "a service for ASERL members, by ASERL members" -- i.e., we
recognize people in libraries outside ASERL may hear about these sessions and
want to submit questions of their own.  If a session gets crowded, we will
endeavor to give priority to ASERL members' questions.

We are working out the final scheduling and other logistics; please stay tuned
as more info becomes available.  We will assess the usage of these sessions and
determine if we want to extend them into Spring 2021.

As always, your constructive feedback and questions are always welcome.