[aserl_coll_assess] NEWS: New Video Highlights Importance of Library Print Collections
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2020 09:39:49 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

As you know, 34 of ASERL's 38 libraries participate in Scholars Trust, our
shared print journal archive.  In 2017, Scholars Trust helped to create the
Rosemont Shared Print Alliance, bringing together leading shared print journal
programs from across the country.

Today, the Rosemont Shared Print Alliance and the Partnership for Shared Book
Collection are offering a new video highlighting the importance of print
library collections during this time of displacement.  This video will premier
later today at the Print Archiving Network (PAN) Forum, a part of the 2020
American Library Association Annual Conference, held online.

Please see the attached announcement for full details and comments from program
leaders.  The video is available via the Rosemont Alliance and Partnership's
websites, and on YouTube:  https://youtu.be/Ie8qm_idkDU.

We ask that you share this information via your channels of communication, and
with leaders on your campus.

With our thanks for your support.