[aserl_coll_assess] FW: COUNTER-5 Assessment Survey
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 11:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL-Collections Friends:

A colleague who is advising the folks at COUNTER has asked us to circulate the
survey below/attached to our member libraries.  They seek your replies no later
than July 15, 2020, please.  Questions can be directed to Mark Sandler at the
address below.

Thanks for your input.

Dear Colleagues,

We are seeking input from libraries, consortia, intermediaries, and publishers
about COUNTER Release 5 and its roll out. We are keen to hear both from
organisations that have implemented Release 5 and those who have not or have
not yet. This is part of a broader project to collect feedback on Release 5,
and to hear how it has been to implement, whether it has achieved its aims, and
what uses people are making of it. This will inform and guide COUNTER’s future
development.

We would be very grateful if each of the Big Ten libraries could coordinate one
response per institution. You will find the survey online at
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/CounterR5_study.  I'm also attaching a PDF of
the survey if that facilitates coordination across several library stakeholders
(e.g., systems and collections).  If you have questions, feel free to contact
me by the email, phone or text (contact info below)

On behalf of COUNTER and the project team we thank you very much for your time
and thoughtful engagement.

Best,
Mark Sandler, Alicia Wise and Dave Jago
Project Consultants

Mark Sandler
Principal Consultant
Novel Solutions

Phone: 734 274-0430
Email:  mark [at] novelsolutions.net<mailto:mark [at] novelsolutions.net>
Web:   www.novelsolutions.net<http://www.novelsolutions.net>