[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: ASERL/ Adam Matthew Deal Participation Check
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2020 08:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

We are extending the timeline on the following survey with the hope of getting
additional replies from you.  We ask that you take a few moments to provide
your feedback regarding the current discount offer for Adam Matthew Digital
content.  Please reply by June 20, 2020.

SURVEY FORM:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdQCrX6Zod7laYJqK389Lv9xaIoJnd-B9mTgE0gkaP5qxQ_-A/viewform.

Thank you!