[aserl_coll_assess] Reminder: Upcoming ASERL webinars
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2020 03:47:29 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A friendly reminder about our upcoming webinars for the remainder of June.  We
continue to see very high levels of participation.  We welcome your feedback on
our programming, as always.

Georgia v. PublicResource.Org: An Analysis of the Supreme Court Decision

June 11, 2020 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1683373599912132622
51 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+26 since last week)

Why Do Most Diversity Trainings Fail?  An Insider Look

June 16, 2020 at 2pm EDT / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/487190710420153614
516 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+90 since last week)

Partnering for Student and Scholar Success:  The Learning Commons as Platform
for Library/Campus-wide Collaborations

June 17, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6460761518199095821
56 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+22 since last week)

Love the Source You're With: Moving Beyond Popular and Scholarly

June 23, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3620835134015224335
26 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+24 since last week)

So You Want to Become a Published Author: Insider Tips

June 29, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5569877823746246923
49 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+25 since last week)

On the Books: Jim Crow and Algorithms of Resistance

June 30, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1143065889700826893
'On the Books: Jim Crow and Algorithms of Resistance' is one of six projects in
the first cohort of Collections as Data: Part to Whole, a project funded by the
Andrew W. Mellon Foundation to foster the implementation and use of collections
as data.
54 people registered as of June 8, 2020 (+54 since last week)

Please share with your teams and colleagues as desired.  And please let us know
if we can be of service in other ways.  Take care, all!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library