[aserl_coll_assess] Weekly Reminder: Upcoming ASERL webinars
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Sun, 17 May 2020 07:26:28 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Below is your weekly update about our upcoming Professional Development
webinars.  We continue to see very high levels of participation.  We welcome
your feedback on our programming, as always.

Rethinking Work: Measure Results Not Hours!
Attendees will learn the basic foundations for a results-only workplace, and
acquire tips and techniques that can be applied in their workplaces.
May 19, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8485976173723669772
236 people registered as of May 17, 2020

How to Triage Copyright Questions and Address Legal Issues  May 20, 2020
10:30am ET / 9:30am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6279000150723002892
142 people registered as of May 17, 2020

Using Appreciative Inquiry and a Peer-Led Approach to Guide Organizational
Change  May 22, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/356728157910972685
91 people registered as of May 17, 2020

The Clock Starts Now: Creating Information Literacy Escape Rooms  In this
webinar, we will discuss rationales and best practices for gamifying
information literacy and developing information literacy escape experiences,
share examples of IL breakouts from several different institutions, and give
participants the chance to experience one of our breakout activities themselves.
May 29, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7472150586638001677
113 people registered as of May 17, 2020

Special Collections: How Do We Plan for Reopening?
June 3, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6098331698983212302
52 people registered as of May 10, 2020

Why Do Most Diversity Trainings Fail?  An Insider Look June 16, 2020 at 2pm EDT
/ 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/487190710420153614
288 people registered as of May 10, 2020

Please share with your teams and colleagues as desired.  And please let us know
if we can be of service in other ways.  Take care, all!

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library