[aserl_coll_assess] UPDATE / REMINDER: Naming Contest: A Catch Word or Phrase for ASERL's new Strategic Directions
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 11 May 2020 06:01:47 -0700 (PDT)
Happy Monday, ASERL Friends!

As you know, we are looking for your ideas on a name/tagline for our 2020-2023
Strategic Directions document.  Below are the naming suggestions we have
received to date.  The latest draft of the Strategic Directions document is
available for review at
http://www.aserl.org/2020_02_proposed_revisions__aserl_strategic_plan__v-4/

ASEReLevent
ASERL 2.0
ASERL All Ahead Full
ASERL Ascending
ASERL EDIx2
ASERL Focused Strength through Innovation and Engagement
ASERL Forward
ASERL Horizons
ASERL New Visions
ASERL Phase II
ASERL Strategic Forth
ASERL: Engaging Innovation
ASERL: From Spring To Summer
ASERL: Postmodern
ASERL: The Expansion
ASERL-On
Blueprint ASERL

We are accepting submissions through 5pm ET this Friday, May 15, 2020.  Please
send your ideas to me via reply email (jburger [at] aserl.org).