[aserl_coll_assess] Naming Contest: A Catch Word or Phrase for ASERL's new Strategic Directions
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 1 May 2020 09:30:13 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

After countless hours of research, consultations, input from members, we are
putting the finishing touches on our 2020-2023 Strategic Directions document -
you can see the (hopefully) final draft here:
http://www.aserl.org/2020_02_proposed_revisions__aserl_strategic_plan__v-4/

For obvious reasons, the goal is for this to be a useful tool to guide our
future programming.  We want to package/market this for the important piece of
work it represents - it needs a slogan or catch word / catch phrase.  We've
toyed with "ASERL 2.0" or "ASERL Ascending" - something to add gravitas and
make it a bit more memorable for our membership.

YOUR IDEAS NEEDED!
Between now and May 15, 2020, we seek submissions for names / short phrases for
this purpose.  The winner will be selected by a blinded process by the ASERL
Executive Committee (no names or personally-identifying info will be shared
with the Executive Committee when reviewing the submissions).  The winner(s)
will receive a $100 gift card from the online merchant of their choice.

To submit your ideas, please email me (jburger [at] aserl.org) no later than
5pm ET on May 15, 2020.

Please let me know any questions.  Get those creative juices flowing!