[aserl_coll_assess] FW: Removing Items from High Density Storage
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2020 05:46:01 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

The note below is from a colleague at ReCAP, the shared collection program for
Princeton, NYPL, and Columbia University.   Have any of you done significant
weeding of high-density storage collections?  If so, Ian Bogus would like to
pick your brains.

Please share with anyone who might be able to help.  Thanks.