[aserl_coll_assess] ICOLC Statement on the Global COVID-19 Pandemic and Its Impact on Library Services and Resources
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2020 06:59:59 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

FYI - The International Coalition of Library Consortia (ICOLC) has released a
detailed statement urging publishers and other content providers to ease
limitations on content access, delay price increases, and other activities to
assist their customers (<-- the world's libraries) as we grapple with massive
changes in our workings.

While I was happy to assist in drafting this, I'd like to offer particular
thanks to ASERL President Anne Prestamo who made the original suggestion, and
to Joni Blake at GWLA who did the lion's share of writing this important
statement.

https://icolc.net/statement/statement-global-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-impact-library-services-and-resources

<https://icolc.net/statement/statement-global-covid-19-pandemic-and-its-impact-library-services-and-resources%20>

Please share with others - and your vendors - as you deem appropriate.  Thank
you.