[aserl_coll_assess] "Re-Working ILL Workflows in a Post-Big Deal Environment" Webinar on March 12
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2020 07:52:21 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

As we are learning, when a library ends a big package deal with a major
publisher, the Interlibrary Loan unit will play a key role in the transition.
How should you prepare for the potential increase in ILL request volume? How do
you ensure a smooth transition for your patrons? In this webinar, LSU
Libraries' ILL leaders will discuss their preparations leading up to the end of
a big deal, including how they ensured the quickest possible turnaround time
for standard ILL service, improved ILL patron pages, automated in-house
workflows, and implemented and configured an expedited access option through
Reprints Desk.

WEBINAR:  Re-Working ILL Workflows in a Post-Big Deal Environment
DATE & TIME:  Mar 12, 2020 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6084065533641043980

ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves interesting and useful.  Your feedback is always welcome!