[aserl_coll_assess] WEBINAR: Digital Scholarship Show & Tell #8: "Lost Louisville" Image Mapping & Digital Scholarship at the University of Louisville
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2020 07:51:56 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

We've added a new session to our Digital Scholarship Show & Tell series.  In
this session, Terri Holtze and Jason Zahrndt will provide an overview of
digital scholarship efforts and support at the University of Louisville and
take a closer look at the "Lost Louisville" project which combines primary
source images with digital mapping to create an interactive way to explore the
city’s history and development.  Please join us on February 26!

WEBINAR:  Digital Scholarship Show & Tell #8: "Lost Louisville" Image Mapping &
Digital Scholarship at the University of Louisville
DATE & TIME:  February 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM EST.
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7522080507462656523

ASERL webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves interesting and useful.