[aserl_coll_assess] New ASERL Discount Offers: Investext and Mergent Archives
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 10 Jan 2020 03:35:01 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

Happy Friday, and happy new year!

I'm pleased to share information about two new discounts offer available to
ASERL libraries:  "Investext" and "Mergent Archives."  These offers are
available through December 18, 2020.
*  Investext currently offers access to Thomson Reuters Embargoed Research
Collection, with reports from over 2000 global contributors.
*  Mergent Archives include more than a century's worth of global corporate and
industry related documents.

See the attached flyers for more product information and offer details.  This
information is also available on our Member Offers web page --
www.aserl.org/offers.

For questions or to place an order, please contact Victoria Poole at Mergent:
vpoole [at] ftserussell.com or telephone: 904-352-6652

We hope this proves useful as you make acquisitions decisions over the next few
months.

With our thanks for your continued support of ASERL,