[aserl_coll_assess] NEWS: ASERL & BTAA form Library Accessibility Alliance
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2020 13:44:05 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

The Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) and the Big Ten
Academic Alliance (BTAA) have formalized their recent partnership under the new
moniker "Library Accessibility Alliance."  Please see the announcement at
https://www.btaa.org/about/news-and-publications/news/2020/01/07/big-ten-academic-alliance-and-aserl-partner-to-form-library-accessibility-alliance
 for the full details.

We would welcome your sharing this information via your channels of
communication.

Our thanks for your consideration of this request.

Kind regards,