[aserl_coll_assess] Big Deal Community of Practice Kick-Off Call Notes
From: Elizabeth Siler (esiler3uncc.edu)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2019 12:01:19 -0800 (PST)
Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a few weeks, but I want to thank everyone for a great
Kick-Off call for the Big Deal Community of Practice. John thankfully put
together some notes from the call (attached) for those who could not attend.

Our next steps would be to assign co-chairs for the group who can start
working on programming and meeting topics for the Spring.

If you are interested in being a co-chair please let us know so we can
coordinate an initial planning meeting. If you have any questions please
let me know.

Have a great weekend! Liz
Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 [at] uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu
(Pronouns: she, her, hers)