[aserl_coll_assess] FYI: New EBSCO/GOBI offer for ASERL libraries
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2019 03:10:19 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I am pleased to announce we have secured a new offer with EBSCO to provide
discounts for ebook purchases to ASERL members.  EBSCO will provide a GOBI
credit to ASERL member institutions, calculated at 5% of EBSCO eBook order
volume via GOBI for the period July 2019 through June 2020, providing the order
volume for that period is greater than the institution’s EBSCO eBook order
volume via GOBI for the same period the prior year. The credit will be applied
in July 2020 and will be available for use on EBSCO eBook orders via GOBI July
2020 through June 2021.  The attached flyer has more details.

Last year, 22 of ASERL's 38 member libraries received credits totaling $81,000
in savings under this offer.

You can see this and all ASERL member offers at our webpage:
http://www.aserl.org/offers/

Questions?  Please contact Steve Strother, Director of Sales - eBooks, EBSCO
Information Services.  Phone:  800-653-2726 ext. 2447.  Mobile:  704-609-7882.
Email:  sstrother [at] ebsco.com

We hope this is helpful.  Another benefit of your ASERL membership!