Re: [aserl_coll_assess] UPDATE: ASERL reception @ Charleston Conf
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 11:13:15 -0700 (PDT)
Ack!  Somehow I got an old RSVP list in my previous message, from our 2018
event in Charleston.  Below is the 2019 RSVP list -- the people who replied in
the last week is all.  If you'd like to join us, please RSVP at
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLJ8VFN.

ASERL 2019 Charleston Networking Reception
WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2019  -- 5:30pm - 7pm
Michael's on the Alley -- 39 John St -- Charleston, SC 29403

RSVPs to date
1. Georgia Tech: Jeff Carrico
2. University of Central Florida:  Sarah Norris
3. University of Florida:  Erin Gallagher
4. University of Miami:  Elizabeth (Lisa) Fish
5. Virginia Commonwealth University:  Denise Branch
6. Virginia Commonwealth University:  Tammy Sugarman
7. Virginia Tech:  Leslie O'Brien

Apologies for my error earlier today!