[aserl_coll_assess] UPDATE: ASERL reception @ Charleston Conf
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2019 08:37:51 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

FYI - Below is the attendee list to date for our reception at the Charleston
Conference next month.  If you would like to attend, please RSVP using this
link:  https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LLJ8VFN

1. Auburn University    George  Stachokas
2. College of William & Mary    James   Glosson
3. Duke University Libraries    Dave    Hansen
4. East Carolina University     David   Durant
5. East Carolina University     Eleanor Cook
6. Emory University     Chris   Palazzolo
7. Emory University     Lars    Meyer
8. Florida State University     Valerie Boulos
9. George Mason University      Jocelyn Lewis
10. Georgia State University    Skye    Hardesty
11. Georgia Tech        Jeff    Carrico
12. Louisiana State University  Lois    Kuyper-Rushing
13. LSU Dave    Comeaux
14. UAB  Peggy  Kain
15. UNC Chapel Hill     Nerea   Llamas
16. UNC Greensboro      Christine       Fischer
17. UNC Charlotte       Liz     Siler
18. Univ of Central FL  Penny   Beile
19. University of Central Florida       Athena  Hoeppner
20. University of Florida       Laura   Spears
21. University of Florida       Trey    Shelton
22. University of Georgia       Emily   Luken
23. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
24. University of Kentucky      Antje   Mays
25. university of south carolina        paul    cammarata
26. University of Tennessee Knoxville   Regina  Mays
27. University of Tennessee     Holly   Mercer
28. University of Virginia      Tim     Morton