[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER: "Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory" webinar on Oct 23
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2019 09:45:13 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder about this new webinar coming up on October 23:  Using EZProxy data,
our colleagues at Emory University Libraries are now able to parse and
subsequently collate which departments, schools, and/or groups are utilizing
licensed electronic resources. This data can subsequently be leveraged to show
returns on collection investments data, to better negotiate with vendors for
the licensed electronic resources that we purchase, and to improve marketing of
our licensed electronic resources. In this webinar, we will discuss:
  (1) why we have chosen to invest in such data gathering methods,
  (2) the work that has gone into establishing a usable platform for reading
this data,
  (3) challenges around gathering and reading the data, and
  (4) examples of how the data has been/will be utilized for specific
assessment projects

WEBINAR:  "Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory"
DATE & TIME:  October 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5624884184601460491
REGISTRATION LIST - As of October 9
1. Auburn University    Denise  Baker
2. Auburn University    Nadine  Ellero
3. Clemson      Megan   Palmer
4. Clemson      Chris   Vinson
5. Duke University      Joyce   Chapman
6. Duke University      Jeff    Kosokoff
7. East Carolina University     Rebecca Tatterson
8. Emory        Jody    Bailey
9. Florida International University     Eric Michael    Gormley
10. Florida International University    Elizabeth       Lightfoot
11. Florida State University    Mason   Hall
12. Florida State University    Kirsten Kinsley
13. Florida State University    Susannah        Miller
14. George Mason University     Wendy   Mann
15. Georgia Highlands College   Jessica Osborne
16. Georgia Tech        Matt    Frizzell
17. III Angela  Dresselhaus
18. Louisiana State University  David   Comeaux
19. Louisiana State University  Jeremy  Fontenot
20. Louisiana State University  Megan   Lounsberry
21. Mississippi State University        Cathy   Dunn
22. NC State University Hilary  Davis
23. NC State University Darby   Orcutt
24. OCLC        Don     Hamparian
25. OCLC        Hank    Sway
26. Tulane University   Grace   Jeon
27. Tulane University   Kate    Montgomery
28. UAB Peggy   Kain
29. University of Alabama       Catherine       Smith
30. University of Florida       Erin    Gallagher
31. University of Florida       Jason   Heckathorn
32. University of Florida       Patrick Reakes
33. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
34. University of Kentucky      Julene  Jones
35. University of Kentucky      Mary Beth       Thomson
36. University of Kentucky      Kelly   Vickery
37. University of Mary Washington       Summer  Durrant
38. University of Memphis       John    Evans
39. University of Miami Kineret Ben Knaan
40. University of Miami Cheryl  Gowing
41. University of Mississippi   Cecilia Botero
42. University of Mississippi   Kristin Rogers
43. University of Mississippi   Christina       Torbert
44. University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill Nandita Mani
45. University of North Carolina at Greensboro  Tim     Bucknall
46. University of Tennessee     Louis   Becker
47. University of Tennessee     Elyssa  Gould
48. University of Tennessee     Holly   Mercer
49. University of Tennessee     Jennifer        Mezick
50. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Cary
51. Virginia Commonwealth University    Karen   Gau
52. Virginia Commonwealth University    Jimmy   Ghaphery
53. Virginia Tech       Leslie  O'Brien
54. Virginia Tech       Robert  Sebek
55. Wake Forest University      Thomas  Dowling

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB