[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER "Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus" webinar is next week
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2019 10:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

A reminder that next week we will offer a webinar featuring Nicole Finkbeiner,
Director of Institutional Relations at OpenStax at Rice University, who will
draw upon her experience working with more than 220 colleges and universities
across the country to outline the key components of a successful OER
initiative. She’ll cover key metrics, real-world examples of successful
strategies, and suggestions on how to adapt an OER initiative to your specific
budget and campus culture.

WEBINAR: " Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus"
DATE & TIME:  Oct 08, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6880995955672909069

REGISTRATION LIST - As of Oct 1
1. Duke University      Andrea  Loigman
2. Duke University      Haley   Walton
3. East Carolina University     Jeanne  Hoover
4. George Mason Michael Hunter
5. Georgia Institute of Technology      Sofia   Slutskaya
6. Lander University    April   Akins
7. LOUIS: The Louisiana Library Network Emily   Frank
8. Marymount    Anna    Tecson
9. Mississippi State University MaryAnn Jones
10. UNC Charlotte       Liz     Siler
11. UNC Greensboro      Anna    Craft
12. UNC Greensboro      Melody  Rood
13. University of Delaware      Meg     Grotti
14. University of Florida       Erin    Gallagher
15. University of Florida       xuan Lily       pang
16. University of Georgia       Nan     McMurry
17. University of Kentucky      Adrian  Ho
18. University of Kentucky      Jennifer        Hootman
19. University of Kentucky      Taylor  Leigh
20. University of Kentucky      Mary Beth       Thomson
21. University of Louisville    Courtney        Baron
22. University of Miami Margaret        Merrill
23. University of Miami Vince   Oller
24. University of Miami John    Sandoval
25. University of Miami Drew    Wofford
26. University of Mississippi   Cecilia Botero
27. University of Mississippi   Jocelyn Tipton
28. University of Tennessee Knoxville   Brianne Dosch
29. University of Tennessee Knoxville   Lucy    Jones
30. University of Tennessee Knoxville   Anchalee        Panigabutra-Roberts
31. University of Virginia      Hanni   Nabahe
32. Virginia Commonwealth University    Asma    Alomari
33. Virginia Commonwealth University    Jessica Kirschner
34. Virginia Commonwealth University    Shirley Thomas
35. Wake Forest James   Harper
36. Wake Forest Molly   Keener
37. Wake Forest Tim     Pyatt
38. William & Mary      Marian  Taliaferro

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library