[aserl_coll_assess] WEBINAR: "Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2019 07:42:50 -0700 (PDT)

From: John Burger <customercare [at] gotowebinar.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 10:37 AM
To: John Burger <jburger [at] aserl.org>
Subject: Join Us for Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory

ASERL Friends:

A new webinar for ASERL!  Using EZProxy data, our colleagues at Emory
University Libraries are now able to parse and subsequently collate which
departments, schools, and/or groups are utilizing licensed electronic
resources. This data can subsequently be leveraged to show returns on
collection investments data, to better negotiate with vendors for the licensed
electronic resources that we purchase, and to improve marketing of our licensed
electronic resources. In this webinar, we will discuss (1) why we have chosen
to invest in such data gathering methods, (2) the work that has gone into
establishing a usable platform for reading this data, (3) challenges around
gathering and reading the data, and (4) examples of how the data has been/will
be utilized for specific assessment projects

WEBINAR:  "Leveraging EZProxy Data for Collection Assessment at Emory"
DATE & TIME:  October 23, 2019 at 2:00 PM EDT
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5624884184601460491

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB