[aserl_coll_assess] WEBINAR: "Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus"
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2019 07:36:24 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

As part of our ongoing professional development series, on October 8 we will
offer a webinar featuring Nicole Finkbeiner, Director of Institutional
Relations at OpenStax at Rice University.  Nicole will draw upon her experience
working with more than 220 colleges and universities across the country to
outline the key components of a successful OER initiative. She’ll cover key
metrics, real-world examples of successful strategies, and suggestions on how
to adapt an OER initiative to your specific budget and campus culture.

WEBINAR:  Effectively Encouraging OER on your Campus
DATE & TIME:  Oct 08, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6880995955672909069

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL) c/o Robert W. Woodruff
Library