[aserl_coll_assess] FW: No Big Deal: An Assessment of Academic Library Staffing, Structure, and Communication Strategies in Support of Open Access
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2019 06:30:41 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Please see below – a request for information about your work regarding
“sustainable academic journal pricing and open access initiatives.”  Responses
are requested by Sept 25.  Questions should be directed to Angie Ohler at the
University of Maryland – see below.

Thanks for considering this request.  Have a good holiday weekend, all!  And
let’s hope Dorian is kind to our colleagues in Florida…

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB