Re: [aserl_coll_assess] ASERL Collection Assessment Survey Results
From: Elizabeth Siler (esiler3uncc.edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:25:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone!

It looks my attachment is not working for some reason (it shows that is has
sent on my end), so I'm going resent and share the link to the google doc
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lSoWft0rJCNkDk2k8q9wNOw56eQRXevsFibcV-VL79Q/edit?usp=sharing>
as well.

Thanks! Liz
Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 [at] uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu
(Pronouns: she, her, hers)