[aserl_coll_assess] ASERL Collection Assessment Survey Results
From: Elizabeth Siler (esiler3uncc.edu)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2019 13:11:09 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone!

This past spring the ASERL Collection Assessment co-chairs administered a
survey of our members to get an idea of how each library was assessing
their collection. Attached are the survey results. Thank you to the 22
libraries that participated.

The information culled from the survey will help inform the group going
forward as to what special projects ASERL libraries are working on that
might be of interest to the group and what other learning opportunities
could be provided.

One of the first activities the group is working on is creating a Community
of Practice to discuss the future of Big Deal journal packages. I will be
scheduling our first meeting within the next week. If you are interested in
participating but haven't contacted me yet, please feel free to do so.

Happy Fall Semester! Liz
Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 [at] uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu
(Pronouns: she, her, hers)