[aserl_coll_assess] SAVE THE DATE: ASERL Networking Reception @ Charleston Library Conference
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2019 08:08:30 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

For those attending the Charleston Library Conference this year, please save
time on your calendars to join us for our annual networking reception.  This
year's event will take place on WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 6 at Michael's on the Alley
-- 39 John St, Charleston, SC 29403 from 5:30pm - 7pm.

We'll distribute more info and a RSVP link as the date gets closer.  We hope to
see many of you in Charleston in November!

Have a good weekend, y'all...!