[aserl_coll_assess] FW: Washington Post Online Offer to CRL + Friends/Family
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 06:31:41 -0700 (PDT)
FYI.  Our CRL colleagues have an offer for libraries to subscribe to the
Washington Post, available to any ASERL member (not just CRL members).  If
interested, please contact Ann Okerson (see below) for a quote / next steps.

Thanks.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a