[aserl_coll_assess] Fwd: [ASERL-ScholComm] COAPI Community Call on the Intersections of Big Deal Journal Negotiations and Campus Open Access Policies
From: Elizabeth Siler (esiler3uncc.edu)
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2019 06:25:31 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone,

In case you aren't on the list I wanted to pass this long. I would
especially encourage those who volunteered to be in the Big Deal CoP to
attend as it might inform our discussions.

Thanks! Liz
Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 [at] uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu
(Pronouns: she, her, hers)