[aserl_coll_assess] Join Us for "Project ReShare: ASERL Town Hall" on August 2
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 13:51:02 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Based on your feedback and other changes in the Resource Sharing ecosystem, we
have organized a "town hall" style webinar with the people who are driving the
development of Project ReShare.  As you may know, for the past year a cohort of
academic, consortial, and commercial partners have engaged with Project
ReShare, a groundbreaking effort to construct a new resource sharing platform
for and by the library community. The platform is Open Source, and it is the
outcome of a strategic collaboration between a host of industry partners.
Initially focused on patron-initiated consortial borrowing, the ReShare
partnership intends to develop the platform into all aspects of library
resource sharing, propelling the community toward a larger vision of increasing
opportunities for collaboration around shared collections. ReShare software
development is well underway after an extensive user experience design process,
with a Minimum Viable Product due out later this year. Project leadership will
provide ASERL Board members with an overview of the project, our approach, and
details related to current development efforts. With the recent release of the
project's membership model, we'll discuss ways in which ASERL may become
involved in the ReShare community and answer questions related to the project's
budget and funding models.

WEBINAR / TOWN HALL e-MEETING:  "Project ReShare: ASERL Town Hall"
DATE & TIME:  Friday, Aug 2, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4979119015403568907

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.