[aserl_coll_assess] REMINDER/UPDATE: "Implementing BTAA's Principles & Protocols for InterLibrary Loan of Special Collections" webinar is Friday
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2019 06:40:23 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL & WRLC Friends:

A reminder that we are offering the following webinar this week as a follow-up
to the recent ASERL-WRLC endorsement of the BTAA resource sharing principles
for sharing Special Collections items.  The current registration list is below,
FYI.  Please share with anyone interested!

WEBINAR:  Implementing BTAA's Principles & Protocols for InterLibrary Loan of
Special Collections
DATE & TIME:  Friday, July 12, 2019 at 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4215557667267193868

In April 2018, librarians of the Big Ten Academic Alliance have developed the
BTAA Principles and Protocols for InterLibrary Loan of Special Collections,
agreeing to terms that will open up treasures long restricted to local viewing.
See https://www.btaa.org/library/reciprocal-borrowing/special-collections  for
the text of the agreement.  ASERL and WRLC formed a study group and recently
endorsed these principles as well. In this session, Brian Miller, Head of
InterLibrary Services at Ohio State University Libraries, will discuss how they
have implemented the BTAA guidelines, including workflows, documentation,
volume of requests, and lessons learned.

REGISTRATION LIST - As of July 9, 2019
1. American University  Shane   Hickey
2. Auburn University    Franzetta       Judkins
3. Duke Univ    Maurice Parker
4. East Carolina University     William Gee
5. Emory        Margaret        Ellingson
6. George Mason Michael         Hunter
7. Georgia State        Lisa    Vallen
8. NC State     Eli     Brown
9. UNC Charlotte        Liz     Siler
10. UNC Greensboro      Cathy   Griffith
11. University of Central Florida       Mary    Rubin
12. University of Central Florida       Kristine        Shrauger
13. University of Georgia       Susan   Morris
14. University of Kentucky      Courtney        Taulbee
15. University of Louisville    Delinda Buie
16. University of Memphis       Regina  Cade
17. University of Miami John    Sandoval
18. Vanderbilt University       Robyn   Weisman
19. Virginia Commonwealth Univ  Anita   Binns

Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  As always,
these sessions are available at no cost, and will be recorded for later
playback on our Archive page -- see http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  And please let me know any
questions or if you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.