Re: [aserl_coll_assess] NEWS: ASERL and WRLC Endorse multiple BTAA-authored Resource Sharing documents
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 11:46:16 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I’ve hear from some of you that the attachment with the full press announcement
did not arrive on your end.  Apologies!  Our email list server seems to be
getting a bit cranky lately.  The announcement can be found via our home page –
www.aserl.org<http://www.aserl.org>.  Please let me know any questions.

ALSO:  On July 12, we are hosting a webinar with Brian Miller, Head of
InterLibrary Services at Ohio State University Libraries, to discuss how they
have implemented BTAA’s Special Collections-ILL guidelines -- including
workflows, documentation, volume of requests, and lessons learned.  See below
for the registration link.

WEBINAR:  “Implementing BTAA's Principles & Protocols for InterLibrary Loan of
Special Collections“

DATE:  July 12, 2019 – 2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/4215557667267193868

As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and guests,
and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share this
information with others who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.

System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137

Follow ASERL on Facebook:  http://on.fb.me/Ziuz2a
Find me on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/ASERLJEB