[aserl_coll_assess] NEWS: ASERL and WRLC Endorse multiple BTAA-authored Resource Sharing documents
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 09:45:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello!

On behalf of ASERL and our WRLC colleagues, I am pleased to share the attached
news announcement:  The Association of Southeastern Research Libraries (ASERL)
and the Washington Research Library Consortium (WRLC) have jointly endorsed
several statements developed by the Big Ten Academic Alliance (BTAA) to guide
the development of future library resource sharing services and tools.  The
endorsements include “Next Generation Discovery to Delivery: A Vision,” “Next
Generation Resource Delivery:  Management System and UX Functional
Requirements," and "Principles and Protocols for Interlibrary Loan of Special
Collections Materials.”  The statements are publicly available on the BTAA
website, https://www.btaa.org/library/libraries.

Please see the attached for the full announcement.  Please share within your
channels as you feel appropriate.  Any questions / requests for more
information can be directed to me and/or Mark Jacobs at WRLC (jacobs [at]
wrlc.org).

Thank you.

   Atlanta, GA  30322-1006

   Tel:  404-727-0137