[aserl_coll_assess] Five Questions with... Caitlin Carter @ Johns Hopkins
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 13:08:56 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends -

We've posted another "Five Questions" interview with another up & coming
school-comm person in ASERL.  Caitlin Carter is the Scholarly Communication and
Open Access Policy Fellow at The Johns Hopkins University Welch Medical
Library.  Caitlin started her career in for-profit IT work; when she went back
to school for a graduate degree, she was a Grad Assistant working with digital
repositories.  One thing led to another, and now she's teaches faculty about
the changing scholarly publishing landscape.  Read the full post at
www.aserl.org/blog<http://www.aserl.org/blog>.

Know anyone who might be a good fit for a future "Five Questions" post?  Please
contact me, or co-chairs Ellen Ramsey (UVA) or Jason Burton (Ole Miss).