[aserl_coll_assess] ASERL 2018 Annual Stats are now online
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 14:28:31 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Data from the most recent Annual Statistical Survey (period ending June 30,
2018) are now available at http://www.aserl.org/about/stats/.  My sincere
thanks to everyone who participated in this annual tasks - I know it is not
easy to compile all these data points.  Thanks, too, to our colleagues at ARL
for their continued assistance in data sharing.

The files on our website are basic Excel spreadsheets.  Feel free to slice &
dice the data as desired.  If you'd like to do multi-year or other, more
complex reporting, you can make use of the reporting tools within the Counting
Opinions portal.  There are instructions on the above webpage on how to do
this; we can arrange a refresher webinar as well, if there's interest in such a
thing.

Again, thanks to all who contributed!  Please let me know any questions or if
something seems amiss.