[aserl_coll_assess] Webinar: 2018 Ihaka S+R Faculty Survey Findings
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 09:15:46 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

I'm pleased to announce that we have made arrangements with leaders at Ithaka
S+R to hear about the findings of their recent Faculty Survey.  Since 2000, the
Ithaka S+R Faculty Survey has tracked the attitudes and behaviors of US faculty
members to provide regularly updated snapshots on key issues and trend analysis
of changes across survey cycles. In the 2018 survey cycle, Ithaka S+R continued
its coverage of faculty research workflows, teaching practices, and perceptions
of the role of the library, while also expanding on coverage of new issues
including learning analytics, open educational resources, and evolving
scholarly communication models. In this webinar, Christine Wolff-Eisenberg and
Melissa Blankstein will describe key findings from the 2018 study and discuss
how the findings can be used to help support the research, scholarly
communications, and teaching needs of faculty.

WEBINAR:  Overview of 2018 Ihaka S+R Faculty Survey Findings
DATE / TIME:  May 14, 2019   |  2pm ET / 1pm Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/1583568721625696770

 As always, these sessions are available at no cost to ASERL members and
guests, and will be recorded for later playback.  Please feel free to share
this information with others who may be interested.  Our webinars are licensed
under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International
License.  After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing
information about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope this proves to be of interest.  Please let me know any questions or if
you encounter difficulties with our e-meeting system.  Thanks!