Re: [aserl_coll_assess] ASERL Collection Assessment Committee Survey
From: Elizabeth Siler (esiler3uncc.edu)
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2019 08:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Everyone!

I just want to send a friendly reminder to please fill out our survey
<https://forms.gle/zpmbLeSKKZZXDRtn8> about your collection assessment
practices. The deadline is May 1.

Thanks for your help! Liz
Elizabeth Siler, MLIS | Collection Development Librarian
UNC Charlotte | Atkins Library
9201 University City Blvd.| Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-1372 | Fax: 704-678-0890
esiler3 [at] uncc.edu | http://www.uncc.edu