[aserl_coll_assess] Webinar Update: Teaching with Primary Sources / Adam Matthew Digital resources for ASERL
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2019 12:41:46 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL-Collections Friends:

As reported previously, we have recently secured an agreement with Adam Matthew
Digital for a significant discount on a selection of AMD primary source content
bundles.  Attached is an overview for the three bundles available to ASERL
libraries.

We have arranged to hear how one ASERL library -- George Mason University -- is
using this primary source content in their instruction.  On April 2, we'll hear
from a librarian at an ASERL institution who is a regular user of AMD content
in his instruction work.  George Oberle is the History Librarian and Instructor
at George Mason University.  He's well versed in AMD content and tools and will
share his experiences using the primary source materials from AMD.

WEBINAR:  Using Primary Sources in Instruction:  Adam Matthew Digital resources
for ASERL
DATE / Time:  Apr 2, 2019 at 10:30am ET / 9:30am Central Time
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/3255636735160016898

Registration List -- As of March 27
1. Duke University      Heather Martin
2. East Carolina University     Cindy   Shirkey
3. UNC Greensboro       Christine       Fischer
4. University of Florida        Jason   Heckathorn
5. University of Kentucky       Jennifer        Hootman

This webinar is available at no cost to ASERL members.  Please feel free to
share this invitation with others as desired.  This session will be recorded
for later playback and made available under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.  All past ASERL
webinars are available at http://www.aserl.org/archive.

about joining the webinar.
System Requirements:

We hope this proves interesting and useful.  Please let me know if you
encounter any difficulties with our e-meeting system.

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566