[aserl_coll_assess] ASERL/CRL Collection Analysis Follow-up Webinar
From: Cheryle Cole-Bennett (ccole-bennettaserl.org)
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 05:38:54 -0700 (PDT)
Good morning,
As mentioned in yesterday’s summary of the ASERL/CRL Collection Analysis Pilot,
a follow-up webinar will provide a more detailed look into the CRL Collection
Analysis Pilot. We will examine the records submission process, the CRL
normalization of the records, and review the types of reports that are
generated for both the individual library and at the program level.

WEBINAR:  ASERL/CRL Collection Analysis Follow-up
DATE/TIME:  Wednesday, April 10, 2019  -- 11am Eastern | 10am Central
REGISTER:  https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7611673106122450945

After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information
about joining the webinar.  The session is free and open to interested
deans/directors, librarians, faculty, and staff, and will be recorded for later
playback.  Please feel free to share this information with colleagues who may
find the topic of interest.  Our webinars are licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

Please let me know how I may be of help,

Atlanta, GA  30322-1006
Telephone:  470-222-4960