[aserl_coll_assess] FW: Public Domain Song Anthology Launched!
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 05:33:57 -0700 (PDT)
ASERL Friends:

Wanted to share news about an interesting new model for providing an Open
Educational Resource.  The Public Domain Song Anthology is being developed by
a team of librarians and musicologists under the guidance of the Music Library
Association.   It will be hosted by the University of Virginia Library’s open
access press.  See below for the details about the content of the package.

This Anthology is being produced under a crowdfunding model, with support
levels ranging from $150 to $750 for early adopters (<-- very reasonable, if
you ask me.)  See https://www.musiclibraryassoc.org/page/pdsongbookpurchase for
details on how you can support this endeavor. Production is expected to be
complete by mid-June 2019.

Please share with your colleagues!

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566