[aserl_coll_assess] ASERL Members: Would you use ASERL-branded swag items?
From: John Burger (jburgeraserl.org)
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 07:56:43 -0800 (PST)
ASERL Friends:

One of our goals for 2019 is to increase ASERL's brand visibility on our
members' campuses.  We want to give our members opportunities to talk with
others about the collaborations their libraries undertake with ASERL partners.

A possible first step:  Creating something(s) that could make a colleague ask
you, "What is ASERL?"  This would provide an opportunity to describe how your
library partners with dozens of research libraries across the region on
numerous projects -- etc., etc.

Please provide your feedback using this link:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DSYL6JH.  Or drop me a line via return email.

Thanks much.

https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6925-8566